Sunday 4 March 2007

Girly Saturday

Had a great Saturday yesterday - felt like some kind of high-maintenance lady-who-lunches. One of my Christmas presents from mr me was a voucher for a back massage and facial at a hotel up in Headingley, and I finally managed to book it in for yesterday afternoon. It was amazing and really relieved a lot of tension in my jaw and shoulders and also now my skin is all soft and velvety, (although some spots coming now). Decided that it would also be good to get a much needed haircut the same afternoon, and spent the time in between in charity shops, where I purchased 2 handbags and a jacket for £8.50. The jacket is a rose pink velvet one and I got one black and white handbag and one brownish tweed kind of one. I came home very relaxed, with shiny straight hair and feeling quite pleased with myself. tee hee.

2 comments:

AdventuringJen said...

Mmm! How lovely! Good on ya! xxx

Mad Medea said...

Note to self... must go charity shopping in Cheltenham. Glad you had a lovely time .xxx