Friday 9 May 2008

a small post squeezed past the bloggers block

So I passed my exam! In theory, this might mean I never have to take another one! Sooner or later, I'm sure I'll crack and need to do some course or other that gives me more validation of my intelligence. But that might not be for a long time... All I have to do now is complete 9 more months of training and do some online assessments with my trainer. And then I will be an independent GP! which is actually a bit of a scarey thought.

I feel like I should feel more elated than I do. At the moment I feel a bit flat and anti-climactic. But hopefully soon it will sink in what this really means. Apologies for the lack of promised more regular blogging. Hopefully some inspiration will strike me soon.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Well done you! The exam sounds horrific - I'm so glad you (obviously) did well and your dream is nearer! Enjoy the feelings - I'm sure they will turn to elation when you have had a bit more sleep! xx

Mad Medea said...

You are my heroine! I always knew you could do it, but I'm super happy now that you have. Hope the joy will land on you soon.

MM.xx

AdventuringJen said...

Yay you! (Which seems to be one of my most regular comments on your blog, you are rather fab!)
Enjoy the summer without revision, we look forward to beer gardens with you in August!
xxxx
PS everyone seems to be blog-blocked at the moment, ah well...

Anonymous said...

Only a lurker here, but wanted to add my congrats.

IceQueen

doctor/woman said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and friendship and support. xx