Monday 4 June 2007

When I was 25...

Most years around the time of my birthday, I like to record all the new experiences I've had that year. There are normally more than you expect there to be. Well it was my birthday on Saturday, so here goes.

This year I...

...bought my first house

...had my first sick note

...lived in someone's spare room for the first time

...found my first white hairs

...called my first ambulance

...broke my first bone

...started to love gardening

...ran my first GP surgery

...made my first really close friend from another culture

...bought my first wedding hat

...started my first blog!

3 comments:

Mad Medea said...

Great post... an idea that I shall nicketh in a few weeks time I think.xxx

AdventuringJen said...

NIce one indeed :)
xxx

Amy said...

Fantastic list of "firsts"... Hope you're better now, and still enjoying birthday memory smiley moments! x