Thursday 19 April 2007

5 things you don't know about me

Have been tagged to do this by the adventurous and always interesting Jen.

1. Before I wanted to be a doctor, I wanted to be a farmer (of some idealised organic tiny farm where I got to be friends with all my animals), and then a writer.

2. I am afraid of large crowds where I feel like I can't get out. Rush hour on the trains in Mumbai was my idea of hell. I tell myself this is why I don't go to festivals, but really it's just because I'm not cool enough.

3. Until the recent falling-down-a-hole debacle where I may or may not (probably not) have cracked a rib, I have never broken a bone in my life.

4. Sometimes I do ballet in the corridors when nobody is looking.

5. I was 17 when I had my first kiss, at about 1 in the morning in a car parked at the Prom in Liverpool. It was with mr me.

2 comments:

AdventuringJen said...

What a great five things! The last one especially! :) Husbink would like a mini organic farm (the sort where we get fresh eggs and millk and veg) when we grow up... xxx

Mad Medea said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.....