Thursday 29 November 2007

daysleeper

I cried the other night
I can't even say why
Fluorescent flat caffeine lights
Its furious balancing
I'm the screen, the blinding light
I'm the screen, I work at night
I see today with a newsprint fray
My night is colored headache grey
Don't wake me with so much
Don't wake me with so much.
TheOcean machine is set to 9
I'll squeeze into heaven and valentine
My bed is pulling me,Gravity
Daysleeper, daysleeper
REM
gravity pulling me down to sleep but i must keep going. plan gone from brain, too late for thinking. some time i must sort things out...some time. leg burning again must rest. life whizzes by without me as i wade through treacle. everywhere smells bad. when will this be over then i will rest and also do everything i need to do at the same time.

No comments: