Saturday 5 May 2007

Sleepover!!!

So I can't seem to think of anything intelligent to blog recently - think my brain has been eaten by facebook, which I have recently become dangerously addicted to. (it's great - I've got back in touch with loads of people I'd lost contact with!) I thought I would write a quick post to share my joy in the simple pleasures of the sleepover.

Actually it was more of a girly night in the end than a sleepover, as only one person ended up actually staying, but I think the fact of calling it a sleepover made for a better girly night. we consumed excessive quantities of pizza, chocolate and wine and lemon drizzle cake with strawberries. We chatted, did facemasks with cucumber, did our nails, straightened our hair, listened to the Bridget Jones soundtrack, played a game to see whether anybody could turn round in the bottom of a sleeping bag (no-one could), watched "How to lose a guy in 10 days", giggled and talked about boys until about 3am (or me and the remaining friend did). Also, I love girls - out of the blue, three practical problems that I had chatted to different ones of them about had been sorted for me! How great is that? Unfortunately now I have to go and do the washing up...

2 comments:

AdventuringJen said...

Sounds fantastic! (Minus the washing up bit!) Mmm, girls night in, mmmm!
xxx

Amy said...

Ooh, it sounds so nice :) Glad you had fun and I'll bet you now have gleaming skin and shiny hair!